- Participation is open to those 16 years and above on event day.
- There are absolutely no refunds on registration. Registration fees are non-transferable. Registration is only valid on the date your registration fee is received by the organiser.
- Payments and registration is through online registration method only.
Closing Date for Entry:
- Closing date is on 17 April, 2014.
- Participants will be given an event a singlet.
- Participants who complete the Zumba fitness will be awarded a Finisher Medal at 8am.
- Participants are ONLY allowed to participate in their own bib and NOT someone else bib. Participant discovered in someone else bib will be DISQUALIFIED and NOT be entitled to any prizes.
- The Organiser shall not be liable for any loss and/or damage, whether personal or otherwise, to any items contained in the Bag.
- As a precaution, all participants are advised to undergo a check-up one month prior to the date of the event.
- Participants are required to be on the Esplanade, Padang Kota Lama as directed by the official.
- Pets, bicycles, in-line skates, prams, push carts and any other wheel-run objects are not allowed on the course other than official race and medical vehicles.
- A participant must retire from the Zumba fitness immediately, if required to do so by any member of the official medical staff or the organiser.
- The organiser reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions and the venue as they deem fit for the safety of the participants and/or to prevent any potential hazards in the event, at any time without prior notice to the participant. In such cases, every effort will be made to inform the participant prior to the date of the event day. The organiser shall not be held liable for any loss or inconvenience caused due to such changes.
- If you have any allergies or medical conditions you wish to bring the attention of the organiser please attach details in a separate sheet.
I agree to participate in 1st Malaysia 12 Hours Zumba Fitness on the following basis:
- By participating I accept all risks necessarily flowing from my participation, which would result in loss of life or permanent injury. Accordingly, I release all people associated with the conduct of events and will release them against all matters arising out of my participation in events. For clarification, the people released include event organisers, promoters, sponsors, managers, officers, employees, agents, contractors and volunteers including event medical and paramedical personnel and every personnel invite and ask to be in involve in the event by the organisers. This release and indemnity continues forever and binds my heirs, executors, personal representatives and assignees.
- I acknowledge that events involve the real risk of serious injury, or risk of death, from various causes including over exertion, equipment failure, dehydration, accidents with other participants, spectators and road or field users, the course and weather conditions, just to name a few.
- I understand that I should not participate in events unless I have prepared appropriately and my physical condition has been verified by a medical practitioner.
- I understand that the information that I have provided herein will be included in the 1st Malaysia 12 Hours Zumba Fitness database. I also understand that information of a biological nature including my name, date of birth, home state, results, career highlights and interests may be released to the media in response to general requests.
- I agree to abide by all the Rules of 1st Malaysia 12 Hours Zumba Fitness which relate, in part, to safe and fair sporting practices.
- I grant 1st Malaysia 12 Hours Zumba Fitness the unconditional right to use at their discretion photographic pictures and personal information in any form of media, art, advertising, trade, visual documentary, promotional material, merchandise or film coverage of any kind without compensation to me. I also waive the right to inspect and/or approve the finished product or the copy that may be used in connection therewith, or the use to which it may be applied.
- I have permission from my family and related sport associations to compete in this competition.
- I acknowledge that as a result of my participation in any this event I may be required to submit a drug test sample to the authorised drug testing organisation.
- I am of the correct age at the event day where I participate in an age category.