Do the following questions start to pop up in your mind after having registered for the Penang Ultra?
- Oops! This is my first ultra
- How can I complete an ultramarathon?
- What are the pre-race and race preparations necessary?
- What equipment do I need to have prepared?
- What is the best type of shoes and socks for the ultra?
No worries! We hope you would be able to join us for this running clinic to learn from some experienced ultra runners.
- Jeff Ooi - Seasoned Ultramarathoner who will be sharing about basic strength workout to prepare for ultra running.
- Denise Peh - How she lost weight from 60kg after starting to run to her completing her first ultramarathon in Penang Ultra 2014.
- Melvin Lee - FiT One personal trainer who will share the benefits of Rocktape kinesiology taping and postural injury prevention.
Agenda of the day
||Gathering at Jabatan Belia dan Sukan Pulau Pinang
||Back to JBS and refreshment
||Sharing session by Jeff Ooi
||Sharing session by Denise Peh
||Sharing session by Melvin Lee
By the way, did we mention that this clinic is totally Free Of Charge?
RSVP: Available seats available on a first-come, first-served basis; due to limited space. Kindly register your interest in attending early so as to avoid disappointment.