1. Collection of singlets / t-shirt & running bibs
- Collection of running singlets / t-shirts / bibs and other entitlements shall be held on 29th May (Sunday) 10am to 5:00pm and 3rd June, 2016 (Friday) 12:00pm to 6:00pm at the Penang Chinese Town Hall 檳州華人大會堂.
- The organisers will try to fulfill the singlet/t-shirt sizing indicated by participants on the entry form. However it is not a guarantee that participants shall be provided the “correct” sizes if any discrepancy occurs that is out of the organisers’ control. There shall be no size exchange allowed during the collection day.
- There will be NO collection held on the event day itself.
- Failure to collect running bib numbers at the time and place indicated means that participant will not be allowed to participate on event day.
- Wearing of official running bib during the event is compulsory, while wearing of official event singlet is strongly encouraged.
- Running bib must be visible at all times on the outside of clothing (front of the body). Do not modify, cut or fold the running bib. Do not deface running numbers with stickers, markers, or any writing.
- Strictly no exchange of race bib numbers is allowed, and participants who are found to have done so will be disqualified immediately.
- No registration is required for 21km competitive runners as participant is compulsory to wear the given timing chip.
- Registration starts at 6:00am-6:20am for fun run partcipants.
- Late comers will be disqualified.
- No refunds will be entertained once full payment is received.
- Confirmed registrations are not transferable to other persons.
- Registered runners are not allowed to change their categories once the registration is confirmed.
4. Starting Point
- The starting point will be at Penang Chinese Town Hall 檳州華人大會堂.
- All competition participants must be at the starting line at 5:15am, with flag-off at 5:30am.
- All fun runners must be at the starting line at 6:15am, with flag-off at 6:30am.
- Please refer to the route online.
- Runners must follow the route at all times and are not allowed to divert or take short-cuts. Participants who do not follow this will be disqualified.
- For competition runners, there will be timing chip check-point along the route.
- Please follow the directions given by officials along the route at all times. Officials have the right to disqualify runners at any point along the route for not following the rules.
- Due to traffic conditions, there will be a time limit for all participants. A sweeper vehicle may be utilized to pick up all remaining runners who the organisers feel may not complete the event within the stipulated time.
- If any participant does not wish to enter the sweeper vehicle when instructed, then he/she is deemed to be no longer a part of the event and their safety will not be the responsibility of the organisers. Their bibs and timing chip will be taken away, and they will not be qualified for medals / certificates / lucky draws.
6. Finishing Point
- The finishing point will also be at Penang Chinese Town Hall 檳州華人大會堂.
- All participants are required to complete their run at the respective categories’ stations.
- Upon completion, participants are required to show their race bib in exchange for goodies bag / medals at their respective counters.
- Only finishers who complete within the stipulated time shall be provided with finisher medals and lucky draws coupon.
- Please do not crowd the finishing area and make your way to the drink / rest areas as soon as possible.
7. Time Limit
- The time limit for competition run is 3.5 hours, while fun run is 1.5 hour.
- Any participant who wishes to withdraw during the event is required to hand in their race bib numbers to any official along the route.
9. Medical Assistance
- Where possible, organisers shall attempt to have medical teams along the route. However, participants are requested to take care of their own safety before, during and after the event.
- In the event that participant requires medical assistance, please seek the help of the nearest official.
10. Courier Service Fees for Delivery of Singlets / T-shirt and Running Bibs
- RM20 - Delivery to Peninsula Malaysia.
- RM40 - Delivery to Sabah and Sarawak.
- Please take note that the courier service option will no longer available if register after 15 April, 2016.
11. Virtual Run
- Register the Virtual Run with a registration fees of RM150.00. (Only applicable for Peninsula Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak)
- All registrants will receive a custom electronic digital race bib by email 1 week before event day that you can print if you’d like. You don’t have to run with it, but it’s great for pics!
- Choose a run course, choose a start time, run alone or with friends.
- The event day will be on 4 June, 2016 (Saturday), you can run any time 3 days or so before the event race day.
- Share your pics and experiences with us and fellow runners on Facebook or email to email@example.com.
- We will post your event T-Shirts, Medal and Bib (without timing chip) a day after the event day. You should expect to see your parcel about 1-2 weeks after the race.
- A portion of the proceeds from this virtual run will be donated to Penang Chinese Town Hall Charity And Education Fund (PCTH Charity and Education Fund-华堂慈善及教育基金).
- This is only a guide, and organisers are not responsible for any injuries, losses, damages, death and other undesirable occurrences before, during and after the event.
- The organisers reserve the right to make changes to the Event Rules, route and/or other arrangements as they deem appropriate, to cancel and to postpone or reschedule the event date to a later date.
- Cheating is absolutely abhorred. These will be duly disqualified.
- All participants, crew and staff must display courtesy, good taste, decorum, and sportsmanship at all times. Nudity is specifically not allowed.
- All decisions by organisers are final, and no disputes shall be entertained.