Charity Fund Raising for D’Home / 為精神健康协會筹募例常活動慈善资金 / Sumbangan Tabung Kebajikan Amal Untuk Persatuan Minda D’Home
Event Date:5th & 6th November, 2016
Time:9:30am ~ 5:30pm
- To bring hope and meaning in life to people with mental disabilities and their care-givers.To raise public awareness on mental health issues in the community.
- To promote healthier lifestyle that includes good physical and mental health through active participation in sports & wholesome activities.
- To reduce societal discrimination and stigma towards people with psychiatric disabilities.
- To encourage all Penangites to unite for a worthy cause for the benefit of the community.
- To raise funds for D’Home Mental Health Association.
Arm Wrestling Competition Contact Person: Mr. Goh Thian Weai (+6016-4455648)
Muay Thai Competition Contact Person: Mr. Munis (+017-4644705)
- Men’s Right Hand - 80 kg below
- Men’s Right Hand - 80 kg and above
- Men’s Left Hand Open
- Women’s Right Hand Open
- Men’s Amateur
- Women’s Open
Boxing Competition Contact Person: Mr. Arujunan (+6016-4574002)
- Men Open - 57~62 kg
- Men Open - 65~70 kg
- Men Open - 75~80 kg
- Women Open
Indoor Rowing Challenge Contact Person: Mr. Khoo Kah Beng (+6016-4656961)
- Men Open Relay - 4 x 500 M
- Women Open Single - 500 M
- First Prize: 1 year free membership from Orient Fitness
- Second Prize: 6 months free membership from Orient Fitness
- Third Prize: 3 months free membership from Orient Fitness
- Many more attractive prizes
- The good news is the membership is transferable.
- Unique Recycle Bag will be yours for registered participants.
- 20th October, 2016.
- Registration Fees: RM35.00
- All payment to be made by cash to Orient Fitness.
Organiser’s Contact Information:
- Orient Fitness by Perfect Fitness Wellness Sdn Bhd.
- Tel: +6012-4878873 (Goh Baby @ Goh Lay Dee)