1. Toyota Gazoo Fun Run & Zumba (“the Event’’) is organized by UMW Toyota Motor Sdn Bhd (“UMWT”) on 24th February 2019 in conjunction with the Toyota Gazoo Racing Festival held at Stadium Batu Kawan, Penang. Details as below:-
- Date: 24th February 2019
- Time: 7.30am to 10.35am
2. Collection of limited edition TGR running t-shirts shall be held on 24th February, 2019 (Sunday) from 7:30am to 8:15am at Penang State Stadium Batu Kawan T-Shirts Collection Counter.
3. Kindly bring your registration receipt as proof of registration - printed copy or soft-copy on mobile phone also acceptable.
4. The organiser will provide t-shirts sizes of S, M, L and XL, however it is base on first come first serve basis of first 500 collection on 24th February, 2019 from 7:30m to 8:15am. There shall be no size exchange allowed.
5. Wearing of official event t-shirts is strongly encouraged.
6. Participants must be above 3 years of age.
7. UMWT reserves the right to vary, add, modify and/or alter these terms and conditions as and when it deems fit.
8. By participating in the Event, the participant declares that he/she has read and understood the terms and conditions herein and agrees to be bound by the same.
9. Please bring along your own recycle bag for group collection. No waterbottle, no littering, no stroller, no roller skater, no pet, no vehicle are not allowed on the TGR race track.
1. Participants must, to the best of their knowledge, be able to participate in the Event and must be aware of the risks and hazards connected with the activity, and elect to participate voluntarily. UMWT and Actife Style Concept will not be responsible or held liable for any injury or death howsoever arising during participation in Toyota Gazoo Fun Run & Zumba. The participant is strongly encouraged to consult his or her medical practitioner prior to registration and before event day.
2. Participants must retire from the activity immediately if required to do so by any member of the organising committee, official medical staff, marshal and/or security officer.
3. Participants must take care of their personal belongings. UMWT and Actife Style Concept will not be responsible for the loss, damage or theft of such personal property.
4. Participants must obey marshal’s instruction on the designated route as per arranged by UMWT and comply with all the road/ traffic rules and all instructions given by UMWT at the event. Failure to do so may result in the Participant being removed from the event.
5. In the event that this Event cannot be administered and/or is abandoned and/or cancelled and/or discontinued due to any reason (including but not limited to health and safety concerns arising from weather or haze), UMWT and Actife Style Concept without being subject to any form of liability and at its sole and absolute discretion, may decide to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Event without assigning any reasons thereto and without notice to the participants.
1. Participants will be responsible for providing own running shoes and attire. The Participants must wear proper running shoes with good grip. No slippers, shoes with high heels or sandals allowed.
2. Participants may wear event shirt provided by Toyota Gazoo Racing during Toyota Gazoo Fun Run.
3. Pets, in-line skates, prams, push carts, shoes with built-in or attached rollers and any other wheel-run objects are not allowed on the route.
4. UMWT reserves the right to shorten or alter the published route at any time.
5. UMWT reserves the right to use any photographs, recordings, or any other media records (including those displaying the Participant) of the Toyota Gazoo Fun Run, for any legitimate purpose.
1. Participants will be responsible for providing own workout shoes and attire. The Participants must wear proper workout shoes with good grip. No slippers, shoes with high heels or sandals allowed.
2. Participants may wear event shirt provided by Toyota Gazoo Racing during Toyota Gazoo Zumba.
3. Pets, in-line skates, prams, push carts, shoes with built-in or attached rollers and any other wheel-run objects are not allowed at event.
4. UMWT reserves the right to shorten or alter the published programme or location at any time.
5. UMWT reserves the right to use any photographs, recordings, or any other media records (including those displaying the Participant) of the Toyota Gazoo Zumba, for any legitimate purpose.
1. By participating in this Toyota Gazoo Fun Run & Zumba, the Participant hereby grants to UMWT worldwide non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable right and license to - with respect to the Participants’ image, voice, performance, or likeness - use, publish, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, create derivative works, distribute, have distributed, print, promote Toyota Gazoo Fun Run & Zumba, Toyota Gazoo Racing and/or the participant, in whole or in part, in any form now or hereafter known including but not limited to photographs, motion pictures or recordings, anywhere in the world for any purpose including that related to Toyota Gazoo Fun Run & Zumba, the publication in Toyota Gazoo Racing promotional digital and/or printed materials and formats broadcast including but not limited to on Toyota Gazoo Racing or UMWT magazines, printed leaflet and brochures, website and/or through other public online feeds, promoting subsequent events and/or the work of Toyota Gazoo Racing generally.
1. UMWT and/or its related companies, the event organizer, the sponsors and its staff will not accept any responsibility for damage or loss of property, harm or bodily injuries or death to participants throughout the Event.
2. In consideration of UMWT permitting the Participant to enter and participate in the Event, the Participant hereby releases and indemnifies UMWT and/or its related companies, the event organizer, the sponsors and its staff and any of its respective representatives from and against all and any claims, suits, demands, liabilities, loss and damage (including indirect and consequential loss), costs, expenses and, interest, that the Participant may suffer or incur arising from or connected with the Event.
3. Parents/ Guardians of children and/or youth who are Event Participants consent to the under age child and/or youth participating in the Event and agree to take full and sole responsibility for the child and or youth’s safety and participation in the Event.
OTHER Terms and Conditions
1. UMWT may at its sole and absolute discretion disqualify any participant and/or revoke the prize at any time, where:
- The participant fails to comply with the terms and conditions stated herein;
- The participant attempts to undermine the operation and administration of the Event by fraud, cheating or deception;
- The participant fails to provide accurate, complete, valid, identifiable and/or truthful information during participation, registration to participate and/or at any stage of this Event.
2. The participant shall not engage in conduct that directly or indirectly brings UMWT or the persons managing the Event in a state of disrepute.
3. The use of ‘aliases’ shall be considered as form of deception and is prohibited.
4. The protection of personal data is an important concern to UMW Toyota Motor Sdn Bhd (“UMWT”). Any personal data collected during registration for participation in the Event and/or during the Event will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Notice of UMWT as available for viewing at http://www.toyota.com.my/terms.html (“PDP Notice”). By the participant submitting his/her personal data and/or the personal data of his/her child to UMWT for this Event during registration, the participant hereby consents to UMWT processing his/her personal data and/or the personal data of his/her child according to the PDP Notice.
5.By participating in this Event, the participants represent that they consent to the use of pictures and videos taken during their participation and/or their child’s participation in the Toyota Gazoo Fun Run & Zumba and events associated with the Toyota Gazoo Fun Run & Zumba; and the publication of the results of the event by UMWT on its websites, brochures and any other forms of media for marketing and promotional purposes. Participants shall renounce all present and future claims for remuneration, compensation or damages as a result of use thereof and understand that the intellectual property of these works remain solely with UMWT.
6. UMWT may at its sole and absolute discretion prohibit participation by any participant who in any manner whatsoever disrupts, tampers and/or engages in improper conduct that affects the Event and/or the administration of the Event and/or breaches any of the terms and conditions stipulated herein.
7. By participating in this Event, the participant agrees that UMWT reserves the right to disclose the participants and representatives personal data in the event UMWT believes that such disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against an individual who might cause or may be causing damage to or interfere (whether intentionally or otherwise) with the Event and/or UMWT and/or any other third party’s rights or property which could be harmed by such activities. UWMT may also disclose the personal data of the participants and the representatives if required to do so by a court of law or other relevant body.
8. The participants agree that UMWT and its related and/or associated companies shall not be liable to the participants and/or any other party in any manner whatsoever for any form of liabilities, losses, claims and/or damages howsoever arising in connection with the Event or otherwise.
9. UMWT’s decisions on all matters relating to the Event shall be final, absolute and binding on the participants. No correspondences, enquiries, appeals, challenge, or discussion in respect to any decision or determination made by UMWT will be entertained.
10. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.