Penang Hill Corporation (PHC) is organising “Trash-Free Hill 2019” on Sunday, 29 September 2019 from 6:30 am to 1.00 pm.
This event is to help protecting and preserving Penang Hill and its water catchment areas and to increase the public awareness towards the importance of keeping Penang Hill clean from rubbish and littering.
Experienced and seasoned hikers who wish to help in collecting trashes along the trails are welcome to join in this call for action! Kindly email us at email@example.com
for further information.
Registration is open! (limit to 700 participants only) Help to spread the words!
There are total of 8 routes that can be choose from :
All participants will stand to receive the following entitlements:
- T-Shirt (Cotton)
- String Bag
- Hand Towel
- A Free funicular ride from Upper Station to Lower Station
- Free voucher for Ice Kacang
- No drinking water will be provided during the event. Please bring your own drinking water sufficiently.
- Briefing before the event will be conducted 10 minutes before flag-off at each respective start point
- T-Shirt collection :
- Date: 29 September 2019
- Time : After Event End
- Venue: Penang Hill Upper station (Astaka)
Terms & Conditions:
- Participants are required to select the routes during the registration
- Participants are required to hike on the designated route except directed by officials. Short cuts are strictly prohibited.
- Please stay with your hiking group.
- No pets are allowed during hike event (e.g. dog, cat etc.)
- Participants must physically fit and in good health to complete their chosen hike trail distance within the designated cut-off time from the flag-off time.
- Wear appropriate clothing and footwear.
- PHC will not be held liable for any unforeseeable occurrences including personal injury, property damage or death.
- Most importantly do have fun and enjoy yourselves.