| , 17-08-2018
|Shuttle Bus available for Relay Participant
- Each runner will run 21.2km - first runner will run the first half of the Marathon distance and second runner will run the remainding half marathon distance.
- The first runner will be flag-off together with Full Marathoner at 5:00am while shuttle bus will be arranged to transfer the second runner to 21.2km mid-point transition of relay.
- 05:10AM Shuttle bus will transfer the 2nd leg runner from Starting Line to Relay Transition
- 08:00AM Shuttle bus will depart transfer 1st leg runner from Relay Transition to Starting Line
- After the first runner complete his/her runner, he/she can follow the official bus back to race venue which will depart at 8:00AM only.
- Should the estimated finishing time is below 3 hours 15 mins, the second runner might wish to carry a headlamp with you.
- Should you missed the shuttle bus, you will require to arrange your own transport. You can arrange your own transport but please do not distract traffic or runner.
- There will only be 1 race bib issued, hence first runner will hand the race bib to second runner only at the mid-point transition area.
- Finisher Medal and T-Shirts for both runners will only be collected upon second runner cross the finishing line by showing the race bib.
- No Pacing is allowed.
- No following or personal escort allowed.
- Do not block or obstruct other runners or traffic.
- If you arranged your own transport, kindly do not block the runner lane, please understand the safety of everyone.
- Against the above rules will result Disqualification.
Shuttle Bus Travelling Route